Monday, November 10, 2008

Wow!! This week went by really fast! I have been busy designing wedding albums all week and the time has flown by. I have been so busy...that is a good thing!


I got to spend time with all of the grandbabies this week and our daughter from Austin was in for the weekend. So this has been an awesome week! I have spent time with all of my kids and all of my grandbabies. Oh, and I can't leave out my sweetheart! It just doesn't get better than this!!


Well, I tried something new this week. I was at Mardel's and saw an awesome image hanging in the store and I thought to myself "I can do that." Well, it might not be quiet as pretty as theirs, but I gave it my best shot. AND I saved $$$. Here it is....



Well, there is something I would like for you to do on Thursday....
watch FOX TV on November 13—special on Heart Gallery. I am not real sure what time it airs but it is something that is special to me and a few other photographers in our area. There are several of us that take images of children that are up for adoption in our area. This Gallery travels all over town to help bring awareness to people about all of the children in our area that need loving parents. Please watch it if you can.

No comments: