Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall's wonderful colors

I love this time of year with all the leaves changing and all the different colors! It is my favorite time of year. I have been fortunate this year to get out and see some of the beautiful sights we have before us. Thought I would share a few more with you.








I had hoped when I started this that I would have more to add and more time to do it, but I have been busier than I thought, which is a good thing! So my plans as of now is to try to add to this each Monday. With a little luck, I will try to add to it more often as time allows. So, don't give up on me and check back at least once a week. If you have any suggestions or things you would like to see on my blog, just email me and let me know. I will see what I can do.

Here are my favorite teams! These and the Snyder Tigers, because my son is a coach there! He is Coach Brogden.
Mason
Emilee

Dillon

No comments: