Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Beauty is simply reality seen through eyes with love...

I'm sorry I have been away so long, but thank goodness life is good. God has blessed me in so many ways lately. He always does and maybe I am just now getting wise enough to really notice just how much. I have been blessed to be really busy at this time of year when I wondered if I would be. But thank goodness I haven't been so busy that I missed my favorite time of year.

It has been an awesome fall, I hope you didn't miss it. Usually around here we wake up one day and the leaves are brown and then the next day they seem to be all gone. This year we have been blessed with some beauty that we don't get to see everyday. I love all the colors the season brings.

Just in case you did miss them, I will share some of them with you.


Here is one just for fun! I love this fella! He is the best natured little guy. He never seems to mind posing for me, no matter how I need him to pose. He never complains!! Don't we wish we had more people in our lives like him!!


No comments: